Sunday 7 October 2012

Spanish!

Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Estoy muy bien, como es usual.

Now I'm addicted to Spanish. Anyway, if you don't understand what I'm talking about, translate it by yourself, or...open Google Translate :b.

So last Saturday (October 6th, 2012) my uncle gave me 2 Spanish books - one theory book and one practice book. The title of those books is Curso de Español Para Extranjeros: 1. I was so happy!

After I met my uncle for a while, I continued my journey with my friends in a........mall (journey in a mall? LOL).

In the afternoon, I went home. My parents don't let me go home too late.

I arrived at home, then I opened the books. And...

Gosh.

No translate. At all! Asdasdass.

How can I learn Spanish? With help from GT? WTH.

But at least I can learn Spanish.

That's it. I'm gonna study now, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment