Saturday 8 September 2012

Embarassing Day.

Friday, September 7th, 2012 is so embarassing.

Why?
Go down to find the answer.

When I arrived at home (from school), my big sister told me that she wanted to go to barber shop. The barber shop is next to the book store, so we went there together :D.

30 mins after that (maybe? Idk.), I arrived at barber shop. I asked for money :D. She gave me IDR 50.000,00 (is that correct?._.). Then I went to the book store.

I read a book titled "My Stupid Boss : Favorite Stories". So many stories in that book anyway. Then I read "Hai, Miiko! Desu". It's about Miiko when she was a lil' kid :D.

After that, I searched for school equipments. I took some things. Then I brought it to the cashier and she said the total was IDR 58.000,00 (more)! WHAT THE?! My money wasn't enough!

So I returned one thing. Then the total became IDR 52,800. MY MONEY STILL WASN'T ENOUGH!

I returned (again) one thing. And the total became IDR 40.200,00. I had enough money, yay :D.

I'm so embarassed that day._. . I hope I won't do that anymore.

Anyway, I tell this to no one, except you, readers.

Do not ever remember this post. See ya! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment